Welcome to the AHDI-West Re-Certification Outreach Program & Exchange
We are here to throw you a “rope” and assist in:
- Finding credit-worthy CECs (continuing education credits) in any of the required categories to recertify as a CMT
- Completing the recertification documentation or prepare for an audit
- Preparing for the CHDS, RHDS or CQE examinations
- Preparing for the CHDS Bridge Course and examination
- Any other industry-related questions
Hyperthyroidism vs. Hypothyroidism 11/17/17
LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC CEC CATEGORY?
REQUIRED CREDITS (30 Total)
Click on the appropriate link to view credit-worthy articles, webinar recordings, etc.
Mandatory Credits (24 Total)
Clinical Medicine (CM) (8 credits required)
Medicolegal (ML) (6 credits required)
Medical Transcription Tools (MTT) (4 credits required)
Technology & The Workplace (TW) (6 credits required)
Additional Credits (6 Required – Core or Optional)
We will continue to build a list of FREE or very affordable credit-worthy webinars, broadcast recordings, events and articles.
Exchange is the part of “ROPE” is when you find a credit-worthy web link, event, article or some other information you would like to share. We will seek AHDI CEC approval (if not already approved) and add it the appropriate CEC category page. Send us the information at ROPE@AHDI-West.org.
DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON AHDI WEBSITE
QUESTIONS? Please contact us at ROPE@AHDI-West.org. We will put you in touch with one of our volunteers to assist you or answer any questions.