Thank you for attending!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Pacific
Santa Barbara ~ Goleta
Goleta Valley-Cottage Hospital ~ Ashton Center
5333 Hollister Avenue
The Patient’s Story:
In the Face of Alzheimer’s
September is World Alzheimer’s Awareness month. We will wrap our entire symposium around Alzheimer’s, understanding the disease, the necessary support system, and preserving the patient’s story. Our speakers have dedicated their lives to serving these individuals and those who will be supporting them through this difficult journey.
Speakers (All AHDI-Approved CECs):
- Robert D. Harbaugh, MD, Clinical Neurophysiologist/Psychiatrist (CM)
- Lasaro Coreas, Care Specialist, Alzheimer Association of California-Central Coast (CM)
- Kate Carter, Founder, LifeChronicles (TW) Sponsored by Executive Communications
- Lori Lewis, Attorney at Law, Mullen & Henzell (ML)
AHDI Industry Update & Town Hall Meeting
- Karen Fox-Acosta, CMT, AHDI-F, 2012-2013 AHDI President
- Kat King, AHDI-F, AHDI-West President
- Sandy Shumaker, CMT, AHDI-F, AHDI-West President-Elect
- …and YOU!!
COST: $40.00 (includes lunch)
HOTEL: See attached list of local hotels. If you need a roommate, contact us.
BEACH: Following the symposium, join us for a walk on Goleta Beach & no-host dinner at the Beachside Bar & Cafe.