View the 2014 AHDI-West Virtual Holiday Card
with the ” Faces of AHDI-West”
DATE: Friday, December 19, 2014
1. Define GERD, its epidemiology and its medico-economic impact.
2. Identify the indications for the medical and surgical management of GERD.
3. Identify criteria for potential candidates for procedure.
4. Describe the LINX procedure, including its expected outcomes and complications.
5. Describe future uses of the LINX system in treatment of additional diagnoses.
NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
3 PM PST/6 PM EST
David N. Jackson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Maternal Fetal Medicine. He is Professor of OB/GYN at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He also serves as an expert witness for legal review and has lectured internationally on maternal fetal medicine procedures and updates.
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Jackson and learn more about the fascinating subject of fetal medicine. He will lead us through a review of the history of MFM documentation to help us better understand the evolving issues relating to our industry in this specialty. We will also hear a discussion and review of the most current and future planned procedures in the field – like 3D and 4D ultrasound, fetal transfusion and surgery. We will also learn more about the controversy over noninvasive prenatal diagnosis. There will also be a discussion regarding quality improvement projects through the Joint Commission.Read More...
CanScribe will be covering the Windows 8 operating system, from the beginner “new user” level up to the advanced Windows 8 functions.
Topics will include important differences between Windows 7 and 8, using new features to increase your productivity, and what direction Microsoft will be taking Windows heading into the future.Read More...